IN PERSON:CyberSecurity Post Pandemic for Small Business and Home
Post Covid-19 Small Businesses and Startups are challenged with the challenge of providing a secure and high-performance workspace for all collaborators.
2023 Small Business Cyber Issues Include:
1. Retooling for remote work created new vulnerabilities
2. Ransomware is more prevalent than before the pandemic
3. IoT and the supply chain has experienced new levels of cyber attacks
4. Expansion of cloud services increases complexity and depth of cyber attacks.
5. Mobile computing and wearables are more of a target today
6. Phishing is a popular methodology for cyber terrorists
7. Insider threats are more prevalent than ever
8. Data privacy elevated to a primary organizational objective
9. Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems becoming as component of cyber security
10. Cyber Cold war Security Perspectives